Sometimes, especially if your screen resolution is low or you run DAZ Studio in a small window, the Info/Author section of the Content palette and the folder list don't leave enough room between them for any of the files to show up. To resolve this, either click the show/hide triangles on the separator bar, or just move the mouse over the bar and click+drag the bar to make room, when it changes to a double-headed arrow.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- PostgreSQL CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding Content installed by Install Manager to DAZ Studio or Poser
- What are the System Requirements to run Daz Studio?
- Installing Daz Studio through Daz Central.
- Installing DAZ Studio through Daz Install Manager (DIM).
- How to place an Environment and Pose your Character within Daz Studio.
- How to place a Character / Clothing & Hair within Daz Studio.
- How to Improve your Daz Studio Skills.
- Camera Parameter: Focal Length & F/Stop and Depth of Field
- How to Apply a Shader in Daz Studio.