Hexagon 220.127.116.11 has the ability to open DXF files from a variety of places, but requires an additional plugin file. The plugin file is called adinit.dat which is available to download below. To use the file first copy it and then place it in the same folder as Hexagon.exe or Hexagon.app.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to install Hexagon 2.5:
- What is Hexagon 2.5
- Hexagon 2.5 System Requirements
- Making Morphs for Genesis Figures using Hexagon's Displacement Brush
- Hexagon Reference Guide
- Hexagon User Guide
- Hexagon And DXF Files
- How to fix the error message "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect"
- Hexagon 2 image references for modeling
- Where can I find my Hexagon 2 serial number for the boxed version?